Consultant to facilitate the CCL internal seminar
The CCL is looking for one consultant national or international, or one Lao Non-Profit Association, or one International Non-Governmental Association, or one team of consultants to:
- Support the facilitation of the CCL internal seminar during 3 days;
- Propose and set up team-building participatory and interactive exercises that can be integrated within the program schedule;
- Support the team in assessing communication efficiency and potential pathways and tools to set up to improve it.
Candidates should send their application file per email by November 25th to the CCL Director, Mrs. Manivone Vorachak, firstname.lastname@example.org, and the Project advisor Mr Anthony GUEGUEN, email@example.com
Application file should include:
- Curriculum Vitae (or in the case the application is an organisation: a presentation of the organisation and CVs of the members proposed to set up the consultancy)
- a technical proposal which includes the full description of the activities planned, in terms of method applied, provisional planning, expected outcomes, detailed number of days required. In the case of a proposal from a team of consultants, the role and responsibilities of each member should be clearly described.
- A financial proposal which details the consultancy fees and every expense expected to be made to reach the objectives of the consultancy. (Logistic is provided by CCL – meeting room, participant’s transportation accommodation and meals, coffee breaks and office furniture. These should not be included in the financial proposal).