Call for freelance consultancy on baseline survey
Project Title: Mother and child health curative strengthening through capacity building, medical equipment provision, nutrition and hygiene improvement (MCS-CMNH)
Type of Project : Health
Types of Survey Baseline Survey
Project Location Pakou district, Luang Prabang Province
Expected date of completion of assignment 20 May 2022
Deadline for submission 4 May 2022
Good Neighbors International (GNI) is an international humanitarian development non-governmental organization (NGO) established in Seoul, South Korea, March, 1991. Currently GNI is working in 192 Communities in 40 countries with our focus on inclusive community development approach and child protection. GNI is in General Consultative Status with the United Nations (UN) Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC). Since 2012, GNI Laos office has been working for vulnerable people by supporting their education, health, income generation, and emergency response.
The specific project objectives are: (1) Strengthen capacity of health officer for quality mother and child health services (2) Improve the accessibility to nutrient food, stable water and hygiene system
- The team will work in 3 health facilities collecting the data and set up baseline based on the defined indicators.
- Produce summary report in English
The desired specification and qualities of the survey team are the following:
- 1-2 members with at least 10 – 15 years of experience in conducting the survey, research, and evaluation.
- Advanced experience in health sector
- Good experiences in the baseline survey on opinion.
- Experience of using participatory methods for data collection and analysis in program/project evaluation.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Experience of effective interaction with local and national government institutions.
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English and Lao. Knowledge of the language of the local communities is an asset.
- Familiarity with the Lao system and context.
Please access Full_TOR
The candidates should submit as the following requirements:
- Fill the research proposal form by Proposal_form or contact for the form from the email below
- Please attach team background and working experiences
Please submit soft copy to email address and hard copy to the person in charge by the address below before 4 May 2022
Goodneighbors Laos. Attn: Lattanamany Houatthongkham
Contact: 020 22446652 or 021 415711
House No.112, Unit 10 Sisangvone Village, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR/PO Box 11920