Global Association for People and the Environment
- To assist people in developing their own potential in an ecologically sensitive and socially just manner.
- To implement and co-ordinate community development and environmental conservation programs in various countries worldwide.
- To facilitate people-centered learning through supporting community-based education programs with an emphasis on ecological issues.
Southern Laos Remote Village Support for Food Security and Community-Led Forest Management Project
To contribute to the Lao PDR's overall national socio-economic 8th Development Plan (2016 – 2020) with support to vulnerable and poor communities for equitable and sustainable development through livelihood adaptation with improved food security, effective natural resources management and utilization. The project will focus on:
• Rural Development and Poverty Reduction
• Food Security and Nutrition
• Develop and Preserve valuable traditional customs and culture.
• Natural Resources Protection and Natural Resource Sustainability
• Cross-cutting theme with various concerned sectors and agencies
• Promotion of Gender equality and mainstreaming