Senior Project Officer 2 positions
Village Focus International (VFI) is an INGO working in the Lao PDR since 2001. We are looking to fill the position of Project senior officer is responsible for leading a project activities under the Protection and Empowerment of Women and Children. This position will be based in Vientiane Capital.
The position will be responsible for:
- Develop project activity plan then submit to the program coordinator
- Preparation of the project activity and budget plan including reporting
- Implement project activities related to the activity plan.
- Facilitate the meetings, training and workshops related to the project activities
- Liaise and coordinate with the Govt. partner and CSOs to build the concrete network and present of the
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with other staff, donors, government and other partners.
- Managing the trafficking/VAW cases when necessary
Qualification and Experiences
- At least Bachelor Degree on related field: Law or social science or community development
- Abilities to read and write in English Language
- Ability to develop project reports in Lao and English (with minimal assistance)
- A minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience
- Experience working with projects related to human trafficking, migration, VAW and gender will be highly regarded
- Ability to plan and manage overall PROJECT implementation with minimal supervision
Detailed understanding of trafficking, CRC, CEDEW and related issues