Job Announcement Admin and Finance Manager
Admin and Finance Manager
- Objective of the job:
The Administrative and financial manager guarantees the realization of all the administrative and financial operations.
He/she will also be in charge of the financial follow-up of some projects.
- Outline of the job:
The CILM was opened in 2009, fully depends on the Department of Communicable Disease Control at the Ministry of Health. It’s a public center with financial autonomy. This center is dedicated to research and services in the field of infectious diseases, especially diagnosis. The CILM has a laboratory that performs HIV testing as well as hepatitis B and C viral load testing. The CILM is a partner of the National TB Center and is in charge of molecular testing and identifying resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains.
The CILM is also involved in applied research activity in the fields of HIV, HBV/HCV, tuberculosis, and infectious respiratory diseases
- Main Responsibilities:
The Administrative and Financial Manager is responsible for the good accounting and financial management of the CILM:
- Responsible for the financial and accounting operational management of the CILM
- Ensure the CILM’s administrative and operational management.
- Assure the implementation of the quality standard.
- Assure the operational management of human resources.
- Check for legality.
- Assure the financial management of projects through partnerships.
- Ensure the management of information and communication
- Assure maintenance and hygiene/safety management.
- Assure the implementation of the audit recommendations.
- Participate in the HR meetings to assess her performance and realizations.
- Implementation of the finance manual
- Evaluate suppliers
- Master degree or an equivalent diploma in the field of Accounting or Administration
- Experience in the position:
- At least 3 years’ experience in admin and finance in Lao PDR
- Required job skills (RJS)
- Good writing
- Developing procedures
- Pack Office software
- Accounting system (Quick books program experience helpful)
- Required comportemental skills (RCS)
- Collaborative work
- Organizational skills
- Lao/English or French
- Interest in development aid projects
- Type of contract
It will be a full-time contractual contract position.