Request for Proposals for Auditing Services
The Pestalozzi Children’s Foundation (PCF) is a Swiss non-profit organisation, which promotes peaceful cohabitation worldwide by empowering the most marginalised children and adolescents. The Foundation seeks to provide children and youth with access to holistic quality education and to strengthen their intercultural competencies. The Pestalozzi Children’s Village in Trogen (Appenzell Outer-Rhodes) is at the heart of the Foundation and its activities in Switzerland and in twelve countries. Abroad, PCF works with local partner organisations to enable children to access quality education in primary schools, particularly vulnerable children. In LAOS, the Pestalozzi Children’s Foundation is operating through local partner in four projects. For more information, please visit https://www.pestalozzi.ch/en.
Pestalozzi Children’s Foundation LAOS is requesting proposals to conduct the auditing services of its Country Programme Office in LAOS and for its three supported projects from different local/international, NGO’s in LAOS.
Please find attached the Terms of References for the Auditing services of the Country Programme office and for the projects.
Eligibility and Required Skills
- The applicant must be a Local or international Audit firm registered in LAOS.
- The firm must have the required expertise in accordance with generally accepted international Standards on Auditing (ISA) as well as with applicable national standards in LAOS.
- The audit firm or its audit partners must be independent i.e. does not have privileged ties with persons responsible for the project or with the organization to be audited.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in the design and undertaking of donor-funded projects will be an added advantage.
- Experience, knowledge and expertise of the education sector and education and child rights projects will be an added advantage.
- Willingness and ability to work in s rural location for field verifications of the project areas.
- Proven record of accomplishment in developing and conducting various project audits.
- A firm under SMALL or MEDIUM size category as classified by the Lao Chamber of Professional Accountants and Auditors (LCPAA) would be appropriate for this engagement.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their electronic copy of the proposal in PDF format per e-mail not later than 10th December 2020 at 00.00hrs midnight to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com
Please state in the subject line: Technical and Financial Proposal for PCF LAOS Auditing engagement
The proposal should include:
- A maximum of one page Auditor’s understanding of the ToR attached
- A maximum of two pages of proposed methodology
- A maximum of two pages detailed activities schedule/work plan for the whole assignment with a time frame
- A maximum of one page financial proposal (in LAK) including Audit fees and any other expenses if applicable.
- A maximum of three pages profile of the firm, and the CVs of the key audit partners of the firm.
- A maximum of two pages of a statement of suitability to per-form the Auditing service including examples of previous experience
Proposals submitted after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further process of engagement.
Please note that each partner organization / project, prepares its own project financial and narrative report. Therefore, each project will have a separate report.