"To built up the reading society by providing books for Lao Children"
- To create the attitude of loving to read among children especially in primary schools in order to become the good readers in the future, and we would be able to build up reading society for Lao children;
- To create the knowledge and experience for children to develop their potential;
- To protect children from the narcotic abuse by providing spaces and environment to spend their free time on reading and other cultual activities;
- To support children to express themselves more freely; and
- To promote the children’s rights.
- To promote reading widely among Lao children and improve the education quality by setting up library rooms called "Love to Read (Hak Arn)", distributing books, and training teachers at schools;
- To improve the access to books by distributing book bags and book cases for the Lao Children in the remote area;
- Extend the Children's Cultural Centers to the districts level where the children could use their free time for reading promotion activities such as reading story books, book review, book talk, story telling, playing kamishibai, playing creative games, making some toys from recycling things, dancing, singing, and so on.
There are no branches specified
Ministry of Education (MOE)
Ministry of Information and Culture (MOIC)
Projects and Sector of Activities