· University degree in Social Sciences or related
Minimum of 3 years of experience in
successful organizational capacity development of civil society organizations
Previous experience working with INGOs funded
programs and knowledge of CSO/INGOs regulations and requirement.
Experience in developing and leading
innovative capacity and organizational development technical trainings.
Knowledge and Experience in conducting
capacity development assessments.
· Experience in multi-stakeholder partnership
building, working with both government and civil society.
· Working experience in at least one of the following
would be an asset: community development, environment, agriculture.
· Excellent proven facilitation and communication
· Gender sensitive.
· Initiator, putting good ideas into practice,
networker, team player.
· Fluency in English and Lao required.